One year was so not enough...
- 365 days
- More than 78,000km
- 14 different countries, 16 different currencies
- 11 languages (excluding million minorities languages all over Asia)
- 84 Guesthouses, 1 pousada Lajter
- Countless hours on buses
- 48 hours on a single train ride
- Around 40 types of beers (all of them meticulously pictured)
- 335 days of rice-based-dishes (thanks god for Patagonia meals)
- 300 days with flip flops
- Many kinds of different wild life from pandas to penguins
- 60 posts entries on the blog
- More than 22,800 visits to the blog, not including the facebook! (and still counting ).
- Few hospital visits, 1.5 month of physiotherapy
- One kidney stone
- Lots of sun, some snow and one day (ok, hour) of hail
- 2 oceans crossing
- One crossing of the Internation Date Line
- One Passover in Ho-chi-min city, one Rosh-hashana in San Juan del sur, one Yom-kippur in Rio
- One Naadam in the Gobi desert, one independence day in central America, one New year's eve in Rio
- One carnaval (the one and only )
We are back at home with more than a dozen of boxes to unpack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!